Get attention with Partnered Publicity Services from FriesenPress
- Three and Four-week Media Introduction Services
- Six-week to Four-month+ Full-Service publicity campaigns for Fiction and Non-Fiction titles
- Press Release and Pitching: a professionally crafted, author-approved press release that gets personally pitched to media and online reviewers.
- Personal Book Publicist: author has a dedicated publicist and publicity support team conducting media outreach on their behalf.
- NetGalley Upload: making your book available for review and recommendation to a community of more than 310,000 librarians, bloggers, educators, booksellers and media.
- Weekly written updates from your publicity team to recap weekly outreach, pitching strategy, new media interest, ongoing feedback, and more. Final update includes contact information for interested media to equip author for ongoing follow-ups.
- And more, tailored directly to your book project and goals!
Capturing media, reviewer, and blogger attention is a major challenge for every author—but it’s a challenge worth meeting. A book that wins media attention will likely increase the amount of reviews it receives, improve your online author presence and recognition, increase your readership, and play a role in sparking sales.
Unfortunately, getting noticed by traditional media isn’t easy. It’s a crowded marketplace with many competing voices. Your chances of being heard, however, are significantly improved with our Partnered Publicity Services.
Led by industry experts with decades of proven success, our Partnered Publicity campaigns are designed to win coverage through a wide range of media outlets including TV, radio, online, magazines, newspapers, podcasts, and blogs.
Most importantly, because each author and book is unique, your Publicity Partner will create a campaign and marketing approach specifically tailored to resonate with key media markets and reviewers/bloggers most relevant to your work. And, like all services offered by FriesenPress, you’ll work with a dedicated specialist who understands your needs and goals. With dedicated media outreach for you and your book, you’ll receive personalized attention from a trusted expert and experienced book publicist—a rarity in the publicity industry.
Our partner team has earned international attention for authors in countless media outlets, including:
New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, TIME, Newsweek, People Magazine, The New Yorker, Parade, The Economist, Esquire, The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, CNN, and countless regional and local media outlets.
While not every project requires a full publicity plan to be successful, having a book publicity expert in your corner can dramatically increase your chance of marketplace success. Ultimately, your book’s success relies on the efforts you put into its creation and promotion. But having Partnered Publicity services from FriesenPress will help open doors and prepare you to meet the new opportunities made available from expanded media attention.