2016 FriesenPress Author's Guide
It wasn’t long ago that self-publishing was considered a writer’s last resort. Sure, authors like Mark Twain and Beatrix Potter are widely cited examples of literary giants who self-published in their day, but that was because they had nowhere else to turn. How times have changed.
Get our free Author's Guide and take first steps on your publishing journey. We pinpoint areas to avoid and highlight areas to visit on your publishing adventure.
- The roadmap to successful publishing
- Partnered publishing vs. traditional publishing: the facts
- Questions you should ask when choosing a publishing partner
- What it all means: common terms
- The importance of professional editing
- Common editorial add-ons
- Design: first impressions count
- Marketing: connecting with readers
- Why authors love FriesenPress
- History is on your side
- A path to traditional publishing
- Choosing the right publishing path
- Take the next step in your publishing journey
When you're ready, give us a call:
Once you have finished reading your copy of the Author's Guide please give us a call. We'll be glad to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you develop a clear vision of your publishing needs and to help you fulfill those needs in the most cost-effective way.
Adobe Reader Required to view the 2016 FriesenPress Guide to Self-Publishing.