Author's Guide to Self-Publishing
You have a story and it deserves to be told — but what is the best way to tell it? For a growing number of authors, the answer to that question is self-publishing. There are numerous reasons that so many authors are turning to self-publishing — better royalties for the authors, the inaccessibility of the traditional publishing route, and the fact that self-publishing is now affordable — and this document is here to help you better understand how such a choice may be right for you.
- Self-publishing vs. traditional publishing: the facts
- Why authors love FriesenPress
- History is on your side
- Questions you should ask when choosing a self-publisher
- The importance of professional editing
- Common editorial add-ons
- Design: first impressions count
- Marketing: connecting with readers
- Choosing the right publishing package
- Common self-publishing terms
When you're ready, give us a call:
Once you have finished reading your copy of the Author's Guide please give us a call. We'll be glad to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you develop a clear vision of your publishing needs and to help you fulfill those needs in the most cost-effective way.
Adobe Reader Required to view the 2016 FriesenPress Guide to Self-Publishing.